Saturday, November 08, 2003

When I was a kid doing that high-school-male-bonding stuff, learning the important stuff about sex outside of any textbook (mostly from Seinfeld, if you must know), there was this pseudo-factoid I heard somewhere that all women were at least a little bit lesbian. In the time between now and then, I had dismissed as fantasy, it like all the other stuff about sex that drew the attention of my desperate and immature and underdeveloped... brain. It was the dream of all my friends: if you can first manage to stay on the good side of not one but two girls at once, then it's theoretically, hypothetically, maybe possible to have a ménage à trois!

But according to this article, there's sort of a grain of truth to it. Cool.

In other news, it's been a while since I've posted anything here worth posting. Sure, I'm lazy, I procrastinate, yadda yadda yadda, but also, I'm not the sort of person (few are, I think) who would willingly post their deep soul-searching thoughts to a blog. And I haven't been dying of boredom by any means, but new and different stuff in my life has been limited lately. Work is same old same old, stuff in progress (like classes for next semester, frex) are in progress so there's nothing worth telling yet, and personal stuff is personal. I don't know, was this blog just not necessary?

As I said, I originally hoped to use it to encourage myself to write more short fiction. But hindsight is 20/20: a blog format is not good for short stories. If I really want to do that, I suppose I should get myself a domain on Geocities or one of the UR servers or something.

Hmmm.

No comments: