Thursday, January 15, 2004

Well, I finally got my printer working. It hasn't been working since about a year ago when I had to reinstall Windows. I've tried a couple times, but until today I hadn't managed to get it to admit it was connected to my computer. I also had to change the ink cartridges - I guess they must have dried out or something after spending months in storage in bad conditions, I don't know - but I'm almost sure there was a problem with how I was installing the software. Actually, it's embarrassing how easy it was once I finally read the instructions carefully and all that stuff. So what this means is that I will no longer have to walk to CLARC in the winter nights or pay for printing - yay! (Though those ink cartridges sure set me back...)

I know my comments are down. I don't know why. I'll be sure to look into it eventually. I hope the ones people have posted in the past can be recovered.

So far there's been no homework, obviously, but Thursdays in general won't be easy. I might even have to drop a class. I have class from 11 am to 4:30 pm, which doesn't sound too bad until you realize that, since Wednesday night is Campus Times deadline night, I'll be lucky to get four hours. I don't know. I'll see how it goes. Maybe I can get by on less four hours as long as it's only one night a week. Maybe I'll drink massive amounts of caffeine. Maybe - shock of shocks - I'll get as much work as possible done ahead of time and pull through fine.

No comments: