Sunday, March 21, 2004

Today is a day for catching up on work. I've already finished the two short story critiques that were late, now I just need to do the three that are due on Thursday. Well, now that I think of it, the teacher won't be there that day so we in the class are basically just on our own... NO! No, I'll get them done on time for once. I WILL catch up! Oh, and there's also a stack of Arabic worksheets I should do.

Damn webmail. Its being down is severely handicapping my work.

Last night we - me, Eric, Kenny, Katye, and a girl named Kelly (or Cowbell, as Kenny calls her for some reason) watched Moulin Rouge in Eric's room. That was an extremely fucking weird movie. I'd like to watch it while drunk or stoned some time. With the flashy colors and quick cutscenes and romantic songs made up of lines from a few dozen classic and/or popular love songs (never mind the fact that the movie is set in 1899), it's almost exciting as a decent action movie, which is a very high accomplishment for a movie about a love triangle. Anyone who goes in for that whole "love conquers all" horseshit will love it. And no, I'm not bitter at all, thanks for asking. :) Seriously though, it was a good movie.

No comments: