Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I need to organize, prioritize, and generally get to work. Hmmm, maybe a "to do" list will help.
  1. Do case study for Business Ethics, and meet with group to prepare for presentation. Easy and not too time-consuming, but important because due ASAP.
  2. Talk to Danielle Beyer come Hell or high water for that story about her judicial (disciplinary?) advisory group. I thought we had agreed to meet Monday at noon but she never showed, so one of us must have got the time wrong. And I'd like to have my story done before Wednesday night again, so that's relatively pressing too.
  3. Find a date for the Viennese Ball, if I want to go to that.
  4. Read up to Book III Canto xi of "The Faerie Queene" before class at 12:30 Thursday, and catch up on response paragraphs. Well, catching up might be an unrealistic goal, but do at least two so I'll have made progress and not be as far behind.
  5. Do regular CT stuff - put together a budget for next week and edit this week's stories and pages - ASAP, because Sandeep will be around less than usual.
  6. Finish my Take Five application by Monday Nov. 1 — which also requires deciding once and for all about my major(s), whether I want to double major or single major and double minor.
  7. Read some of the American Literature assignments before class on Monday. Most of this should be easy, maybe even fun, but whenever next quiz is I want to be prepared for it, unlike the last one.
  8. BEAT MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL UNTIL I CAN'T FEEL IT ANY MORE BECAUSE I DID HARDLY ANY OF ALL THAT STUFF OVER THE WEEKEND.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on, who really needs a date to go to a ball? Cinderella didn't have one.