Monday, December 06, 2004

I love the tunnels. This morning I walked to Dewey and back, stopping by the Pit to get lunch on the way back, and I did it all by spending probably a grand total of less than 2 minutes out in the snow.

I went to both my classes today. It's been too long since I could say that on a Monday or Wednesday.

I've finally got around to straightening out my exam schedule, and it looks pretty good. I'll need to call/e-mail her to make sure, but if I remember correctly it looks like I'll be able to get a ride home with Jessica. Very nice.

The bad news: I have a 15 page paper due Thursday. Other than that, things are going great.

Later I really want to do this post about a political thing I saw, but I don't have the time now - there's two homework assignments I need to get to. I'll try to remember it later.

No comments: