Thursday, January 27, 2005

Got that slip signed. Once I've handed it in and got a poli-sci advisor to sign off on my major, I'm done with that bit of things.

You know, there may be a lot of problems with Rochester, but I love the tunnel system. From 12:30 p.m. Wednesday afternoon to 12:30 a.m. Wednesday night/Thursday morning, I went to three different classes in three different buildings, did quite a bit of editing work for the CT, stopped at a couple different places for coffee, snacks or dinner... all without setting foot outside.

The CT went well this week. We didn't get out too early, but we did better than last week, and as I've said, "early" means something different this time of year as it would at later times.

I wish I was in bed now, but 'twas not meant to be. I have an assignment to do for that 11:00 class which I'd forgot to do for Tuesday's class.

No comments: