Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Tired. I was up late last night packing, and I got up early enough this morning to go into work with mom, because that's where I was meeting Jessica for the ride to UR. The trip seemed more boring than usual, maybe just because I was tired, but still - not a bus.

For some reason, the Access Web site doesn't seem to be working at the moment, which is bad because I don't remember off the top of my head what my first class is tomorrow. But I do remember that it's at 1 p.m., so I've got time to straighten that stuff out. So instead of worrying, I'm going to get to sleep - tired, remember.

More detailed thoughts about what it feels like to be starting my last semester of college, and about my New Year's resolution, to follow later.

EDIT: Oh, there's Access. Cool. The "crisis" is averted.

No comments: