Thursday, January 20, 2005

Well, another CT production night. I'm a copy editor rather than a news editor this time, but the broad outline is the same. Gluttony, running around doing a dozen little tasks that (mostly) aren't my fault but are (sort of) my responsibility, sitting around for quite a while in the morning when pages hit a bottleneck.

I hope to get to bed tonight before class, but I wouldn't be surprised. I imagine there'll be a lot of days when I just stay awake through my "Art and Politics" class... well you know, no. That would be true if I were a news editor, but I'm not. I technically finished almost an hour ago. I'm hanging around to help the other guys, especially the new news editor (singular only because one had to leave.) In a few weeks they won't need that.

No comments: