Monday, February 28, 2005

I've made a lot of additions to my "fun blogs" section of the sidebar there. It's not a matter of finding new fun blogs so much as it's that I'm just now getting around to adding them. They're in no particular order, more might be added later, bla bla bla. I thought about cleaning it up - like, deleting some that are dead or that I haven't looked at in months or more - but decided against it. Partly because they might still have entertainment value even if their authors aren't actively posting any more, partly for the memorabilia aspect of it.

I haven't posted much recently for the simple reason that not much has happened. I got some work done over the weekend, but not as much as I should have. As far as midterms go I have a paper due Wednesday and a midterm exam on Thursday that I need to do some preparing for. I saw "The Incredibles," and it was just as good the second time. It was funny seeing Kenny's reaction to the political stuff in it.

No comments: