Monday, March 28, 2005

Cool, I got my class ring in the mail today.

On Saturday I went to the mall, and while there I broke down and bought a deck of Magic cards. I've added a few of my own to make it more interesting. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but when I do... well, I imagine that it will be challenging. It's a kind of deck I've never played before.

I got back a little while ago from a CT meeting where we voted on which SA presidential candidate we should endorse. Boring. As I put it during discussion - getting a big laugh - the candidates were an asshole, an incompetent and a stuffed shirt, so it was hard for me to really get passionate about one over another. But then, maybe that's just because I'll be graduating. I still have a lot of friends at the CT and I spend a lot of time there and I put a lot of work into it, but... it doesn't affect me any more, if that makes sense. What goes on and how well things go has absolutely no effect on my workload, unlike when I was news editor. My opinion is valued around there, but the only thing I'm responsible there is just proofreading. (And I don't even do a great job at that.) Senioritis, I guess.

I have work to do but I don't feel like it now and I'm tired. So I plan to go to bed very soon, get up bright and early tomorrow and get to work well before class.

Here's hoping.

No comments: