Thursday, March 10, 2005

Today is the first time in years, probably literally years, that I succumbed to peer pressure. Once or twice in my freshman year with my roommate Kevin (Vander Naald) and/or with some DU brothers, or I suppose maybe some time my sophomore year when Kevin (Ryan) and Bill were my neighbors, was the last time - the last time before tonight, when Kenny, Anna and I had shots of tequila, salt and lime.

I have a fair amount to write about from the past few days - Magic games and some new deck choices; work, how much I've got done and how much I plan to do, which is worth writing about because making the plans, and the reasons for those plans, happened over the past few days; a trip to the gym yesterday; picking Katye up from the airport and what we all did tonight - but I don't feel like doing it now. And since I do plan to have a (relatively) busy day tomorrow, I don't want to stay up too much later. So... goodnight.

No comments: