Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So I get up this morning and I put on my gym shorts, my sneakers, etc., I fill up my water bottle, and just as I get my bike down off its hook, it starts drizzling. I assume it'll rain all day long like yesterday, so I give up on biking and go back inside. After I've shaved, showered and got dressed, I notice that it's almost sunny out. Figures.

Monday night I went to a Magic game night up in Burlington. Good times. There were eight people there, all bigger geeks than me. :) Seriously though, it was fun, and I hope to make it a regular thing. I still have my habit of careless play and not being %100 offensive, but oh well. It rarely matters all that much.

Tuesday I had the job interview for Whole Latte Love. It went... well, could have been better, could have been worse. I prepared for it a little, but not as much as I should have - I hadn't planned on playing games up in Burlington until almost midnight the night before. So I basically just had to fudge questions like "what do you think of the site?" and "what changes would you make?" But once we got past that, I think I did pretty well. Helpful answers, and not only that but at least a couple memorable and interesting ones, I think. They said they liked the writing samples I'd sent in, and even if I don't get this position they are also looking for freelance writers, so they'd almost definitely have something for me.

No comments: