Saturday, June 17, 2006

Was the last post the restart of regular posting activities? I don't know. There's a little more to post about in my daily life these days than there was, say, a month ago. And I expect there will be more than a little in a couple weeks, one way or another. Also, I should probably do more thinking of my own about politics and current events. I've had to do three Clippings columns so far - a column in the opinion section of the paper that rotates between writers - and for the last two I had to frantically search for a topic and found them only at the last minute, and if I did more stuff like this, it would probably be easier. So I hope to do more, but as I said at that post in February or whenever... if I don't get around to it, so be it.

I am putting this up, though, to say that I certainly won't be getting around to it over the weekend, because this is the move. If all goes to plan, all the furniture will be set up and all the basic necessities will be in place by tomorrow night at the latest, and I should have done most of the unpacking too, hopefully. However, Internet access falls under none of those categories. I'll have it as soon as possible - this is me, after all - but even if I were an organized person, it might depend on the whim of Adelphia Cable, for all I know.

2 comments:

Cyrus said...

Well, this week is looking pretty busy. I'll be driving to Bethel to pick up furniture and shopping for appliances and just groceries, in addition to the usual meeting or two for work. But I've gone up to Burlington almost every Friday for a while now and most Thursdays, and I don't plan on changing that. Come by Quarterstaff Games on Friday if you want to cheer me on at the tournament, or call me and we can meet before Drinking Liberally on Thursday or something.

Cyrus said...

Heh, haven't I mentioned it? Drinking Liberally.