Saturday, June 18, 2005

These stitches in the back of my head are like a scab - I can't stop picking at them. Grrr. Well, they're coming out Wednesday, so...

Today it hasn't rained at all after noon, and it was sunny for a few minutes here and there. Now, if we could just get the temperature above 60... I know, whine whine whine. I know I shouldn't complain, but I have these prejudices about what the weather, climate and seasons "should" be like. Regardless of comfort, convenience, or what I'm doing that day. Don't ask me why. I'd probably enjoy a 90 degree day in July more than a 60 degree day in January. Heh, that's some part of why I'm looking for work in the areas where I'm looking: because winter is "supposed" to be cold and miserable and snowy. Right?

I went biking this afternoon. And... that's about it. Made a Magic deck, read some... I'm just about to nuke some leftover chicken for dinner now. Generally slow day.

No comments: