Thursday, January 27, 2022

On the good side of average

 Wordle 222 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had all the information to get it in 4 but I forgot about one of those yellow letters. Oh well.

Yesterday was fine. Got roughly half of that big task at work done (realistically, probably less than half, but a good milestone). Went grocery shopping. T. and I both went. I could have gone without her, but I wouldn't want her going without me, because she gets too much junk food. Traffic was terrible nearby due to some police manhunt or something but we made a slight detour and only got to the store a few minutes later. 

I've been rereading the Wheel of Time series between Sixth Watch and starting one of those new books. We watched the Amazon show, and that got me thinking about it again. Not the whole thing, but my current plan is to catch up with this book-club-like effort, and then switch back and forth between it and something new or other hobbies.

I hope yesterday's productivity can continue but I can't be sure. My office network is down completely this morning, apparently. I'm working on a couple corporate trainings, but they'd take less than an hour if I actually focused on them.

No comments: