Tuesday, June 07, 2022

A just barely good day

Wordle 353 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I biked the kid to school and did a little shopping on the way home at a grocery store slightly out of the way. After that I had the house to myself. T. had to go to work for some reason. 

Work was fine. Two meetings (a third had been scheduled but someone had to cancel at the last minute). I got my edits to a document done at literally the last minute before my deadline to get it to other people so they'd have time to review it before the meeting this afternoon.

In addition to work I went jogging in the afternoon, finished folding the laundry, and cleaned the kitchen. 

T. was stuck at work late, so I drove to the kid's school to get her, and then we both drove to T.'s office - not all THAT late, I guess, but this morning she thought there was a chance she'd get home before it was time to get the kid, so later than she expected or wanted. 

Dinner was a bean dish and roasted broccoli. The kid rated the bean dish with her thumb not up or down but perfectly level. Could be worse. 

Musing

I continue to worry a bit about ADHD. That's a lot of stuff to get done at the last minute. On the other hand, I did get it done, and not later than the last minute, so maybe I'm fine as long as things don't slip any farther?

No comments: