Saturday, July 30, 2022

A slow day

Wordle 406 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday we let the kid sleep in a bit, since we had kept her up late the night before, but I got her to camp around 10. On the way we had a nice talk about it. It doesn't sound like there's anything horrifying or traumatizing going on there, it's just that some of the counselors can be too demanding about cleaning up or something. On the way home I got coffee, which I hadn't thought of when we went shopping the day before. Over lunch I realized I also should have got mustard. Oh well.

Work was fine. Not much going on. I didn't get a few things done that I should have, but on a slow Friday, who cares.

We drove to pick up the kid around 5. On the way, we arranged for her to go play at a friend's house, and that grew into a dinner date at the neighborhood Indian place for the three of us, her friend, and her mother. Cool.

After the kid was in bed, T. and I watched an old Poirot movie instead of just an episode or two of TV. We didn't get to bed until 11:30, but hey, it's a weekend.

No comments: