Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Tuesday

Wordle 774 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Work was OK yesterday. Two meetings. The first, the team meeting, was kind of frustrating due to personality conflicts with J., but he was nice about it. The second was productive. 

In the afternoon I had my first therapy appointment. Cognitive behavioral. It includes keeping a journal. At least for now I'll do it on paper, and I may include less detail here. In addition to redundancy, what's the point of the detail I've gone into on several occasions? How many ways can I say "I stayed on top of new stuff at work but wish I got to more of my backlog" or "keeping the kid busy is a challenge" (not relevant right now but will be soon)?

After 4 I went grocery shopping. When I got home I weeded the alley a bit. That was my exercise for the day. Certainly got dirty enough.

Dinner was pork chops, yellow beans, and the rest of the salad.

No comments: