Friday, January 06, 2006

Hello again. I haven't posted in a while mostly just due to apathy and stuff. Not a lot has been going on. Well, one thing has been going on at work, but there's a 10% chance, rough guess, it can still turn out for the best, and I don't want to jinx it, not to mention hurt those odds on the off-chance that someone sees this who shouldn't. So, well, discussion of it will wait until Monday night or so - it'll probably be safe by then. EDIT: Hmmm, my chances don't look quite so dire after all. Bump it up to 40%.

My New Year's Resolution
To keep my checkbook balanced. Well, to get and stay organized and on top of things in life in general, but my checkbook is the easiest to measure and determine if I've done so or not, and the most important of three of four things that would, in a perfect world, be better sorted or stacked than they are.

No comments: