Sunday, January 14, 2024

Costco and relaxing

Wordle 939 4/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday we had the usual brunch. Later in the morning we went to Costco for some essentials. Before going home we took the kid to an afternoon skating camp T. had found. She was reluctant but had fun in the end. Then we went home, unpacked and started the laundry.

Then I napped, or at least lay down in a dark room and relaxed, while T. did her own thing and picked up the kid.

Dinner was barbequed (oven-cooked) ribs and green beans. Easy and good, but messy. 

Last night I took melatonin and NyQuil before bed. I'm not sure if that counts as mixing medications (I don't think so), but I got 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep which would be great under any circumstances but especially now when I'm sick, so I feel like it was worth it.

No comments: