Monday, October 06, 2003

I'm a member of the Tiernan Project. It was named for the building it was founded in and its membership used to include most of the 250+ dorm, but what with freshman housing and other problems it has moved twice and is now in the smaller and older, but nonetheless better, Burton Hall. Yes, the Tiernan Project is in Burton. It's fun. The people are nice, the housing is great, there's exactly as much or as little community service as you want, and in the meantime there's games and parties and stuff.

The reason I'm explaining all this is because the Tiernan project website - see the sidebar - will probably get very interesting in the immediate future. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I'll give you a hint of what I'm talking about: you don't normally see it in the middle of the hall.

I was just trying to get the markers so she couldn't write on me, I swear!

No comments: