Monday, January 01, 2024

Relaxing

Wordle 926 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I did something I've never done before and used my phone as a mobile hotspot. (The kid doesn't know, and doesn't need to know, that there is an option for media while the Internet is out. Heh heh heh.) It was fine so far but is untenable in the long term due to data limits, and we may have hit them in just one day. I'll find out after this.

Yesterday was again relaxing overall. T., her mother, and I drove to Costco for some shopping. The kid got to play with a friend across the street. Dinner was T.'s mother's cooking, of course, a chicken dish sort of like my vermouth/caper recipe plus several sides. 

T. and I watched TV late, but still got to bed before 11. I'm sure we'll have an exciting New Year's again someday, but it wasn't last night and probably won't be in California.

No comments: