Monday, April 15, 2024

Relaxing in Costa Rica

Wordle 1,031 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Saturday, getting ready to travel, had ups and downs. I got some unexpected time to myself, but I also got less exercise than expected, and should have planned dinner better or should have planned shopping better days before. 

The travel Sunday was fine. As fine as it could be, considering that we left the house by 5 AM. Everything went basically as planned. Once we got to the hotel we just relaxed.

That's the plan for the whole stay. I'm forgoing my morning exercise routine. We have scheduled events on three or four days but it's not a tight schedule at all. I brought two books and there are a bunch of loaners here. I'm a tiny bit worried the kid will get bored, but as for me, boredom is an irrelevant concept this week.

No comments: