Monday, August 02, 2004

I am an Intellectual



Which America Hating Minority Are You?


Take More Robert & Tim Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim Cartoons




I got that off Gretchen's blog. I especially like the first possible answer to question #8, "Do you feel you can trust your government? About as much as I trust the operator of a carnival ride." At first glance that sounds like a lot, right? I mean, if you get on a roller coaster or one of those things that takes you upside down high in the air, you're trusting the guy with your life. But... a carnival operator is either a temporary employee or someone who thought a constantly moving, dead-end job like that would be a good career choice. Carnival workers sell you junk food and try to convince you to play games of skill to win crappy prizes. So that comparison is really pretty apt. I'd trust my government with my life, yes, but not with my dignity, health, or money.

No comments: