Thursday, September 09, 2004

We got out of the CT office at like 7:45 this morning. Considering the handicaps we were working with - good writers graduated or just didn't have time this semester, not having a week in advance to plan - I don't think that's bad at all.

Well, the section isn't. My article, however, sucked. I guess that's just a consequence of the fact that I was still in vacation mode, as I said in my previous post. I got comments from entirely too few people "in the know" for no good reason at all other than a belief that I could do it later or find someone else or whatever. Oh well, I'll do better next time.

And actually, I think I will do better. I have effectively a three-day weekend (my one class tomorrow is cancelled due to Convocation); that's more than enough time to catch up on CT stuff and keep up on class stuff, or maybe, possibly even get ahead.

No comments: