Friday, January 28, 2005

I got about 12 hours of sleep last night. No real surprise, of course, considering that I got none at all the night before last...

Today I slept, played some games, did some planning on a short story I have to write, went on a liquor run for some friends, and had dinner at Danforth with Kenny and John Wenck. The offerings there were even worse than usual - they were out of chicken and only had tofu at the Asian table, and I wasn't brave enough to try the tacos. But on the plus side, at least there were curly fries.

After that I played a couple games of Magic and went to see "The Motorcycle Diaries" with Kenny. It's a story about Che Guereva (pre-Che, so to speak) on a road trip around South America with a friend. Good movie, on the whole.

Sandeep invited me to come over to his suite tonight, but I need to spend some time working on that short story. It's due Wednesday, and I have enough other stuff going on that I can't put it off so much. So... I hope to get at least a few pages written tonight.

No comments: