Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Bleh. I'd hoped to catch up on that work tonight. But between some computer games - not much actually, though - a SA Senate meeting I made the mistake of sitting through almost the whole of, and an unexpectedly large stack of copy waiting to be edited at the CT, I still have a ways to go.

Well, okay. I'll finish typing up my notes for the story about the Simon School's awards - time for my weekly iPod plug - heh, no cramped and scrawled notes for me any more! :) - and I'll write one or two quick, brief e-mails for that story, and I'll get some kind of start on the editorial I agreed to write and I'll spend all my free time tomorrow working on the stuff I need to do for my Seminar in Fiction. Should be doable. Getting to the gym tomorrow might be a stretch, though.

No comments: