Friday, January 21, 2022

Yay

 Wordle 216 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I feel smart.

Yesterday was rough due to sleeplessness and that horrifying document I'm working on. Hindsight being 20/20, if I had stepped away from my computer at just the right time, I would have had about an hour to take a nap. I wish I had done so. Unfortunately I didn't. I got a phone call from a subject matter expert on that document. He's not really easy to work with. The good news is, he agreed with me that a lot of the content of the document was horrifying. This makes it somewhat less likely it'll actually be put into effect, and beyond that it's always nice to have a kindred spirit.

Also, I got a check in the mail due to the 11/29 bike accident. Details here. So that was nice.

Last night I was in bed with lights out by 9:30, probably an hour earlier than usual. The kid slept through the night, which was nice. I woke up once or twice but got back to sleep easily enough. I'm probably the most rested I've been in over a week.

No comments: