Wednesday, March 03, 2004

The situation resolved itself. Considering how little Sara was able to get, she recommended that I put the story off. So anything that Kim runs is a pleasant surprise. And this is the problem that I felt worthy of two entries. Moral: I worry too much.

As an example of how busy and exciting and interesting being an editor can be, I put my laundry in the dryer... just before 2, I'm pretty sure. I went down to collect it right now. This is not because I'm doing so much stuff but so many things, so to speak. Nothing I'm working on has taken me more than an hour so far, but I'm working on so many things at once, or on layers, that there hasn't been a boring second.

I just came back to my room to pack. Because I need to be ready to get on a taxi to the airport at 5:15 a.m., and I haven't packed yet.

My homework? Hah. Maybe no one will notice if I e-mail those critiques in on the Monday or Tuesday of vacation. Maybe.

No comments: