Saturday, June 03, 2023

Busy Friday despite no report

Wordle 714 6/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

In some senses that was even harder than two days ago. But I got it honestly this time!

First thing yesterday morning, went jogging. The simple route, the shortest loop, but I felt I was overdue for something.

Got the kid to school fine. The battery on T.'s ebike finally ran out and I plugged it in after getting home. 105 miles with moderate usage - not bad.

I was late about the kitchen yesterday, putting it off until almost noon, but productive overall regardless. In addition to finishing one of those to-do list items and getting set up for a new task, I sent several reminders and checked in on old tasks. Normally I'd do that sort of thing at the start of the week. Aside from me not wanting to do it Friday, I figure it's likely to be ignored on a Friday afternoon, but the start of this week was weird and I figure there's a good chance the start of next week will be too. 

After logging off work I actually lay down for a nap a bit. I needed it.

Getting the kid and T. from school to gymnastics was fine. Dinner was at District Taco afterwards. It's the kid's favorite, and not really fancy enough for the grownups, but it's been several weeks for one reason or another. 

I have been reading her Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at bedtime and she's been reading it in free time on her own. Last night she stayed up past her bedtime to finish. Good times.

No comments: