Monday, June 05, 2023

Spider-Verse and sleep

Wordle 716 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨

🟨🟩⬜🟨🟨

🟨🟩🟨⬜🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That makes a streak of 100. I don't want to make too big a deal out of it since I've cheated a tiny bit, but still, cool.

Shortly after posting the last, T. and I took naps. The kid was encouraged to do so, and not allowed to watch TV or play with her iPad, but opted to read instead. Fine, not going to say she can't. There was a time limit of one hour on the naps because we had tickets to see Across the Spider-Verse. It was fun. Maybe a little too intense for the kid, but there were no actual outbursts or whatever. 

After that, a quick, easy dinner out. We wound up having empanadas. It was fine. 

Then home. T. was in bed by 8. I was up a bit later to put the kid to bed, but not too much later. 

Even with the unfortunately common sleep disruptions, I got probably more than 9 hours of sleep since yesterday afternoon. Good for me. It was overdue. 

No comments: