Thursday, April 07, 2022

Organization is productivity

 Wordle 292 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday, once again, the weather was too bad to bike the kid to school. It's been a weird spring. But then again I have to admit that rain and temperature highs in the 50s is normal for spring and warm and sunny February and March days was the weird thing.

We had one meeting yesterday about getting a bunch of old documents updated. No edits were made, but we identified ~10 that could be retired and not worried about any more, and identified a subject matter expert for 39 more, all of this problematic teams' documents from 2019 or older. That's a pretty big deal. We also had one meeting that was missing the principal invitee, but at least I wrote a very good email about it and she apologized as soon as getting it. 

I finished The Last Graduate yesterday. It was great. Looking forward to the third of the trilogy. At this point I'm confident I'll finish my reading list over the upcoming vacation (we leave tomorrow). 

Dinner was tortellini (the kid's favorite) and a recipe for green beans I haven't tried in a while, if ever. The kid didn't like them. Oh well. We're working to use up perishable stuff. Lunch tomorrow will probably only be leftovers from today's dinner.

No comments: