Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Back to work

 Wordle 304 X/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩

Mother fucker. I even used the fourth guess to eliminate as many possibilities as I could think of and it didn't help. I guess I should have done so with the fifth guess too?

Yesterday was fine, despite being tired. The weather forecast was bad, so we didn't want to bike the kid to school in case we'd get rained on, but traffic was good, and as it turned out it was dry until around noon anyway. I went shopping around then. This week we are continuing to experiment with the kid's request for vegetarianism. I spent most of my time at work just digging my way out of my inbox and getting details on a new task for me that came in while I was gone.

The kid didn't behave terribly when we asked her to help fold the laundry. Dinner was brussels sprouts (a little underdone, not my finest work) and a new bean salad sort of recipe.

No comments: