Friday, April 29, 2022

Busy with non-work stuff

Wordle 314 5/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Now that was the correct use of a random guess.

Yesterday I biked the kid to school in the morning, even though it was a bit cold. Work was fine. One meeting, not particularly hard. I got to another milestone on that big messy SOP, although I still have a lot to do...

I finished the "pathfinder" achievement for the new WoW zone. (That's not what it's called, but that's what several similar achievements were called.) Definitely faster and more straightforward than its predecessors.

I went jogging in the afternoon. I used this route and it went better than expected. It was fine that time, on a Sunday morning, but my main concern about it is that it seemed likely to have more traffic, both foot and vehicle. But that wasn't the case yesterday at what seems like it should be peak for the neighborhood. So maybe that's my new route? 

Dinner was a cucumber salad, baked potatoes, and pork chops.

No comments: