Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Good movie

 Wordle 298 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday morning I went jogging. At 10, T. and the kid got pedicures. I accompanied the MIL on a couple errands, then hung out and read while the foot treatments finished. The day before yesterday I interrupted my reading list by getting a Brad Meltzer book from the library, because it's the prequel to that signed book I got, so I have to finish that before we go home. After the pedicures we went to In-N-Out for burgers for lunch.

In the afternoon we sat around and read for a bit. The in-laws took the kid to a library event and dinner. T. and I drove to the train station to pick up our friend Madonna. (Not her real name, but there are similarities.) Then we went out to dinner at this great Thai place the in-laws had recommended, and then the three of us went to see Everything Everywhere All at Once. Great movie. 

Musing

As good as I've been about exercise, I have to admit, calorie intake is a big factor in fitness. I snack at random, eat till I'm full at mealtimes, finish off the kid's meal, and then have dessert. It's always a problem but is more noticeable now, as a guest and eating out so much.

No comments: