Thursday, April 14, 2022

Two days in a row

 Wordle 299 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday morning I went jogging again. The morning was leisurely enough. Lunch was mostly leftovers. After that, all of us except the FIL went to a winery for a tasting. Then we went to another winery. T., the MIL, and Madonna enjoyed themselves there while the FIL joined us and took me and the kid to see Sonic 2 in a nearby theater. It was fun. I appreciate the kid getting to the age where we can enjoy stuff like this together. (Albeit for different reasons. She's familiar with the character from cartoons, me from games.) We all met up back at the house for dinner, along with G., another visiting friend. 

Calorie intake aside, I'm definitely getting my alcohol in. In addition to the wine, Madonna brought some beer with her, and they're porters and stouts. No one else here likes them besides me, and I'm leaving in just a few days, so...

No comments: