Saturday, April 09, 2022

We made it

Wordle 294 3/6


🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜

🟨🟨🟩🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Doing this on my phone, so it doesn't count for the usual statistics... unfortunately. 

Yesterday I didn't plan to bike the kid to school, but the weather was good and T. was unexpectedly busy in the morning, so that's how it worked out. Breakfast was bagels and lox from a local deli. My morning was fairly relaxing. I listened in on a school meeting, and did my final packing and cleaning and general prep, and some reading. I logged on for my one meeting for work a little before 11. It went better than expected.

Around 12:30 we both logged out of work and started packing frantically. We didn't put things off, but there's always stuff that can't be done until the last minute, that sort of thing. We got the kid around 2, called a Lyft, and got through airport security around 3:30. We have an early dinner at Qdoba. The flight was supposed to take off around 5:10 but was almost an hour late due to overbooking. We got to the in-laws' house by 11 pm PST. 

No comments: