Monday, April 18, 2022

Getting back into things

 Wordle 303 3/6

🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Heh, seems like a weird word progression, but I can't complain.

Yesterday I woke up around 7:30. After writing yesterday's post and doing a few other things I went jogging. Apparently my usual route here is exactly 2.35 miles. After that I walked to the store for milk, because of course we didn't have any. I had the house to myself until around 11, due to jet lag hitting the ladies harder than me. 

Our first meal of the day was brunch at noon at a local restaurant. On the way back from that we dropped off Easter presents (chocolates of course) with two of the kid's friends. In the afternoon I did a lot of laundry and a little cleaning, T. did a little laundry and a lot of cleaning, and the kid played with her friends. Dinner was simple: spaghetti and glazed carrots. 

Last night was rough. The kid apparently got to bed surprisingly early, at 9:30 or so. (Late in normal times, but surprising due to the night before last and general jet lag expectations.) We went to bed at 10:30; a bit earlier than we really needed to, but T. had worked hard and I had got up almost on time. For some reason I was freezing when getting ready for bed. I'm not sure if it was a drug interaction or something else but I felt fine by the time we turned the lights out. However, the kid woke us up around midnight, and continued to do so off and on until 3. Jet lag plus nightmares or something.

No comments: