Friday, April 22, 2022

Simple day

 Wordle 307 3/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I biked the kid to school. At work I got through a little more training and worked on that new SOP that came in over my vacation. By page count I've just barely started, but the source document we got was a huge mess of formatting, and I got through a major step of fixing that yesterday. 

I also spent some time on some personal fiction yesterday and went jogging. (Not putting the exercise label on this because I think simply biking the kid to school and jogging one loop has become unremarkable, or soon will. Woo hoo.) The kid had her music lesson in the evening. Dinner was tortellini and broccoli. Her favorite, except we're insisting on adding cheese to get some protein into her, and she didn't like the cheese. I'm certainly putting work into this diet...

No comments: