Tuesday, April 26, 2022

A slow day

 Wordle 311 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

As I said, we were all tired yesterday morning. We drove the kid to school yesterday. The weather would have been fine to bike, but she didn't want to, and we didn't want to fight over it. 

I went jogging a little before lunch. It wasn't a great time for it, but I didn't think any other time would be any better, so I got it over with and didn't worry about not setting records or anything.

Work wasn't too busy. Chipped away at that big SOP with big formatting problems in the source document. Only one meeting yesterday.

Dinner was a vegetarian paella. Eggplant was in the recipe but left out, as well as one or two other things, so it was just beans, tomato, rice, and bell peppers. T. liked it, and even the kid cleaned her plate without too much complaining. Ironically, I didn't like it that much. It wasn't flavorful enough. If I do it again, I'm including more spices. I'm sure the kid will object to that, though...

No comments: