Saturday, July 02, 2022

A good day

Wordle 378 5/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Made a mistake in the third guess. Oh well...

Yesterday was slow at work. I had one meeting and it was fairly quick. There are lots of things I could theoretically have done, but most of them involve getting input from other people, and I thought the chances were low that anyone else would think too hard about these issues on the Friday before a three-day weekend. So instead I organized my inbox and put together a meticulous to-do list for Tuesday.

I tried to do T.'s online exercise class through work but couldn't get in. Either it was cancelled with no notice (maybe due to the holiday?) or they've taken steps to keep people outside their office from getting in. So instead I went jogging. I went the usual distance but longer than the usual time, to take it easy. It was already hot by then.

For dinner we went to Brine and met a friend. It was nice catching up with her and enjoying their happy hour stuff. After that, we went back to our place for more drinks, and ice cream, and weed. Wow. Hedonistic evening. (I'm surprised I wasn't hung over.)

No comments: