Sunday, July 17, 2022

Some else's party

Wordle 393 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I made the usual brunch, but smaller than usual because the kid's friend had a birthday party in the morning. It was fun. It was the same place as her party, but I wasn't the host, so that was nice. I wound up doing a lot of walking around anyway, because our house is closer to the park than theirs and to help out in general, but it was a lot less than if it was our kid.

In the afternoon she got to play with that friend a bit. T. and her mother went shopping while I hung out around the house, did laundry, and played WoW. 

Dinner was at Brine. There was a downpour so bad there were leaks in the restaurant, but the food itself was fine. The kid was up late. I guess jet lag has kicked in.

No comments: