Saturday, July 09, 2022

Murphy's Law

Wordle 385 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It never fails. Getting sick on a vacation. Or, in the more specific case, when the kid is out of town. I'm pretty sure I got whatever T. has. We've both tested negative for covid, but yesterday I just had a sore throat and no energy all day. 

Work was OK. The biweekly report wasn't done as early as two weeks ago, but I think it was still better than average for recent months. I have a to-do list with several items on it I've put off, but Monday morning is a much better time to get to them than Friday afternoon, right?

The only food we had in the house for a proper dinner was pasta, so we got takeout. T. had to work until after 6 due to some report. Not that she was busy, she was just waiting for someone else to approve something so she could officially send it out. I was incredulous they'd do that on a Friday. When she was finally more or less done, we watched Ms. Marvel and some other TV and got to bed early.

No comments: