Saturday, July 23, 2022

An average Friday?

Yesterday I biked the kid to camp. She was reluctant to go because it wasn't a swimming day, but that's an inadequate reason for our purposes. T. had taken the day off but I got her up around the usual time anyway to help me with the kid.

It was the day for that biweekly report, so that dominated my day. The reports' timeliness was average, maybe a bit worse than average, and a couple of them were harder to edit than usual. Criticizing other people aside, I dropped a ball a few times myself in communicating with the other tech writer. Oh well. We were still done with the substantial part by 2. Could be worse.

Meanwhile T. ran a few errands. I had the house to myself most of that time. In the afternoon she seemed kind of grumpy. I assume it was mostly stress. We certainly have plenty of reason for it.

On the way to getting the kid we stopped by the library to get a book I had put on hold. 

Dinner was oven-fryer chicken and brussels sprouts.

No comments: