Friday, July 01, 2022

Cool

Wordle 377 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It was really hard making the second guess, given the letters I had from my first one. 

Yesterday was good. (Every time I say that, the qualifier "personally and professionally" is implicit unless stated otherwise because the news is horrifying.) 

  • Work wasn't too busy. Got a few longstanding tasks moving again. Completed some, although in these cases it doesn't mean creating some useful product, it just means determining more or less definitively that I can close out the task and clean things up. 
  • I went jogging for the first time in almost a week. I took it easy, just the most minimal loop around the college, and I'm glad. It's hard to know what my limits are until I overdo them, and when that happens it's too late. I didn't overdo it yesterday, but I think it was pretty close. 
  • In World of Warcraft I got Ahead of the Curve. It took several hours, but we made it in the end. Woo hoo. Also, it wasn't with a completely random group; I sort of found a community. The reason I haven't stuck with a guild in years is that I couldn't (or didn't want to) stick to the usual schedule, but Wednesday and Thursday I found a cross-faction community that fits my schedule. This might be an ongoing thing. 

Dinner was rosemary beef tips and sauteed zucchini. Not my finest work but it was edible. Afterwards we walked to Rita's for dessert. Not the healthiest, but what the hell, it's summer.

No comments: