Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Foot issues

Wordle 396 X/6

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩

This fucking game. I don't think it should even have accepted my last two guesses...

Yesterday I had a meeting in the morning with my team. The meeting itself was fine. The issues we discussed are stressful and concerning. My team supports me in spirit on my recent urgent task, not that it matters all that much, but another of the team has a task that's a crazy mess.

In the late morning, it wasn't quite as hot as the day before, so I went jogging for the first time in a while. It was still hot, though.

Other than that morning meeting, work for me was fine. Not too busy.

We went to get the kid at the last minute. Partly because there was a problem with our travel plans and we got sucked into customer support, partly just because we underestimated rush hour. But we weren't late, so, good enough.

Dinner was chicken and brussels sprouts. It was my turn to put the kid to bed. It was better than the night before. We made alternate travel plans at the last minute. Good for me (for once; T. does 90+ percent of the travel planning). 

I didn't sleep well, though, because I kept getting waked up by foot cramps, of all things. Maybe I should have bought bigger shoes?

No comments: