Friday, July 15, 2022

Reparenting

Wordle 391 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I had the house to myself for the second day in a row because T. had an in-person event. Work was fine. A couple meetings. Not too difficult. A new task on relatively short notice but we've had worse. I finished my draft of this document where the subject matter expert is my own boss, which is a bit unusual. 

At 3:30 I finished some minor tasks and drove down to get T., and then to the airport. Traffic was bad - what a surprise - but we didn't actually get lost or anything. Their flight was good. The kid seems happy enough to be home.

Dinner was salmon (a recipe I haven't made in a while, but the kid refused it anyway), roast cauliflower, and a risotto, the last of three kits T. had bought on this shopping trip.

No comments: