Saturday, June 11, 2022

An unfortunately normal Friday

Wordle 357 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday I biked the kid to school. At the time it felt rushed, it's always a struggle to get ready in the morning and get the kid moving, but the travel itself was uneventful. 

Work was a pain. The biweekly reports are due by close of business Thursday. I consider it a good day if they're all in by 10 AM Friday. Yesterday we were still waiting for three of them by noon. I might have liked to work on more long-term stuff (or, realistically, get a workout earlier), but I couldn't be so far away or distracted. I finally went jogging once I got them in and finished my review. I had a few other things to do at work but not much.

In the afternoon we got the kid to gymnastics class on time. While she was in there, T. and I went grocery shopping. We have two complicated, vegetarian or vegetarian-adjacent recipes on the agenda. We got burritos for dinner - I would have liked something we don't have so often, but we made the mistake of asking the kid's opinion. 

Didn't sleep well last night. I woke up around 4 because the kid was in bed with us. I put her in her own bed. Around 6 T.'s snoring woke me up.

No comments: