Thursday, June 09, 2022

ExpoSition

Wordle 355 4/6

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday morning I had my usual cereal for breakfast. Then we dropped the kid off at school by car because her class had an exposition we were invited to - in person! For the first time of this school year! In June! It was scheduled for 45 minutes after the start of the school day, which was a bit awkward. I had a second breakfast and T. had her first at a nearby cafe while we waited. The expo was fun. The kids had been learning a lot about reducing, recycling, and reusing waste. Lots of arts and crafts projects, a worm garden for composting, a short video they all appeared in.

After that, T. I drove T. to the office because it's Wednesday, and I had the house to myself. Work was unexpectedly busy. A new, urgent task directly from my team leader, which I had to handle because one teammate was logging off relatively early and the other was busy with something else urgent. I got final edits to my deliverable done. I started working on something that became a priority of us on Tuesday, and unfortunately it's in a rough state. Bad news for someone, but hopefully not me or my immediate team. 

I got the kid to guitar practice. It went well. Dinner was ravioli and a salad. The kid played at her friend's house while I made those. She didn't like dinner, what a surprise.

No comments: