Thursday, June 16, 2022

Pushing myself

Wordle 362 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

As of today, my modal number of guesses is 4. Cool.

Yesterday I biked the kid to school. T. took a sick day. 

I had one meeting at 9. It was easy. So easy, in fact, that it was kind of pointless, it could have been covered in an email and arguably had. Oh well, at least it was brief. 

Shortly after that I went jogging. I tried to do the loop around the college twice to push myself a bit. This isn't my first time doing the loop twice but I thought I might be up for making it the new normal. Unfortunately I ran out of gas and had to walk for a couple segments. Maybe it was already too warm? Maybe it was too soon after pushing myself the night before at the gym? Maybe the hills in the route make a noticeable difference? Oh well, I tried.

In the afternoon I had another meeting. It was productive. Lots to discuss and we got to it all. 

We got the kid to her guitar lesson uneventfully. Dinner was channa masala for her, tilapia for me and T., and brussels sprouts for all of us.

No comments: